- Plan for future versions
- General plan is to keep the latest version up-to-date with the
import/export functionality of the NLMorphologyConverter.
- More data view modes will be added.
- Gradually add more import/modification/export options which are
already implemented in the converter.
- 0.4.0.dev - 10th January
- 0.3.0 - 17th October
- Windows release
- Incorporates import/export functionality up-to-date with
- Note: NeuronGeneric format renamed to NeuronHOC.
NeuronNTSCable and NeuronSWC2HOC formats have been removed, and are
included as styles instead.
- New formats: NeurolucidaXML, PSICS.
- Added visualisation of spine and marker data.
- Component statistics panes divided into global and component
statistics. Added soma, markers, and spines statistics, and additional
- Export allows format style/version to be selected.
- Bug Fix: soma selection on/off fix (additional unselected soma
was deactivated when toggling certain selected soma data.)
- 0.2.1 - 20th August 2009
- Windows release.
- Incorporates import/export fixes up-to-date with
- 0.2.0 - 7th July 2009
- Windows release (initial MacOSX release almost ready, and
should be released soon).
- Import/Export functionality up-to-date with
NLMorphologyConverter version 0.8.0.
- Note - NeurolucidaV3 format renamed to NeurolucidaASC, and
support added for NeurolucidaDAT binary data format.
- Fix for Component Info (tree component statistics was
ordered for neuron files containing axon data).
- Fix for Mouse Zoom (reset after loading new data)
- Fix for soma rendering (closed contours are now correctly
- 0.1.0 - 8th Febuary
- Initial public release. Windows only.